Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Prom Dress UK 2015

Here we are with the last post about prom dresses! 
Today I'm going to help you out with your prom experience. Please remember to make sure what your school's dress code is before buying anything, and give yourself a few months to put everything together so you're not stressing by the time prom comes around! 
Remember that sites/stores that specialize in "prom dresses" up their prices around prom time (where I live that's around June) so this is the best time to look for it. 
In my personal opinion i'd recommend buying online because there is a less likely chance that someone will have the same dress as you.

These dresses are all dresses I picked out reflecting my personal style! By no means am I telling you this is what you have to wear, these are just things I found that I like, and would consider wearing if I went to prom. I really enjoy skater style skirts, and sweetheart necklines so my ideal dress is short, strapless, and poofy! Preferably in a pastel color. So, I tried to find dresses like that, and more!  All the dresses you will see in this post are from 
Msdress.co.uk

Empire Sweetheart Lace Short/Mini Sashes/Ribbons Cocktail Dresses #02042444



Ball Gown Straps Organza Short/Mini Beading Prom Dresses #02014650Ball Gown Sweetheart Tulle Satin Short/Mini Appliques Homecoming Dresses #02051619
A-line Bateau Tulle Short/Mini Appliques Cocktail Dresses #02042345
A-line Jewel Tulle Short/Mini Appliques Cocktail Dresses #02042399
If you want to seem super smart you can choose a long dress 

A-line Halter Chiffon Court Train Draped Prom Dresses #02014829


A-line V-neck Chiffon Floor-length Beading Evening Dresses #02023266Sheath/Column Straps Chiffon Floor-length Beading Prom Dresses #02014716

A-line One Shoulder Chiffon Sweep Train Beading Prom Dresses #02014527

Empire Straps Chiffon Sweep Train Ruffles Prom Dresses #02014858

A-line Sweetheart Tulle Sweep Train Rhinestone Prom Dresses #02015379

A-line Bateau Chiffon Floor-length Sashes / Ribbons Prom Dresses #02013249
A-line Off-the-shoulder Tulle Floor-length Beading Prom Dresses #02013593A-line V-neck Chiffon Floor-length Beading Prom Dresses #02014891

I think its super important to bring a bag/clutch with you to prom so you have somewhere to bring a lipstick/money/cards/your phone without having to stress about where all your stuff is! I really couldn't find A LOT of cute ones, but these are the ones I really really like! I would 
check out etsy for some custom made ones!


I really hope this guide helps out some of you who needed some help with your Prom Dress UK 2015

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous dresses! I love the dark blue one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post about Prom Dresses. Thanks for sharing it. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

See my creations on Polyvore