Sunday, January 22, 2012

Instagram

Hello lovers! As you know I'm really busy and I can't post so much!
I only want to inform you that I created an Instagram account: @martinasaddemi, so that you can follow me daily! ( You can also find me typing my name: Martina Saddemi ) 
Good Sunday! 

Ciao amorini! Come ben sapete sono molto occupata e non posso postare molto!
Volevo solo informavi che ho creato un account su Instagram così che potiate seguirmi quotidianamente! ( Potete trovarmi anche digitando semplicemente il mio nome: Martina Saddemi )
Buona Domenica!

You can find me on:

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting my blog! I loved yours and I'm your new follower, follow me back if you want ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like everyone has instagram these days :)

    Have some time to enter my giveaway? here :)

    vonnie <3
    ohsovonnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. follow you....on instagram...
    kisses
    http://lenasfavoritesthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Martina!, thanks for visit my blog :)

    I find really interesting your blog. I like a lot your post about bloggers!!!
    I follow u.

    Follow me back?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments sweety:) have fun!! and follow each other:) Marj Travel Experiences:Design Fashion Travel Destinations

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have a look at instagram, love all the pictures! :)
    I'm now following you via google friend connect, hope you follow back! :)

    xoxo
    www.thefashionmoodboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. BUONA GIORNATA CARA, ASPETTO IL NUOVO POST CON ANSIA..:)
    UN BACIO E BUONA GIORNATA
    A_CìEST MOI
    LAMODEOUICESTMOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grazie mille anche a te =)
    Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute blog! folloowing you now.

    xx from hong kong :)
    www.ldmldmldm.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

See my creations on Polyvore